What is the one topic in answers that drives you crazy or that you feel really strongly about?

What makes you answer with such conviction or feeling the most?

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• teens should not be having babies
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• the one that asks "why does my husband watch porn?" DUH, Because it's people having sex. Men love watching people have sex. men love having sex. Men love everything about sex.
    Anonymous

• I hate the "cry it out" method! Gets me all fired up.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• people who complain about sex life and co sleeping problems! duh it's your friggin fault!!! bring a kid into the bed and you're gunna have problems! OBVIOUSLY!!!!!! Should have thought the entire thing through and don't complain about sleep either!!!
    Anonymous

• no spanking... no cio... teach your kid! What the hell is with "distraction" method? "ooh look at this!" then what??? they're gunna go back to it and get hurt! you're not helping your kid any in fact making it worse!!!
    Anonymous

• I can't stant the anti-gay people. They're so hateful! Blah blah my God tells me that you woke up one day and said "I want to to be hated and judged for who I love so I'm going to be gay" You know, just like us straight people woke up and said "hmm, yah penis sounds good- I'll go with that". You never hear people going on and on about murderers they way they do about people who just like the same sex. Wouldn't you rather be in a room full of gays than a room full of murderers? And can I make the choice for them? :P

mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• AUTISM ISN'T REAL?!? Live in my house for 1 week...then try saying that again!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• -Religion really gets me going, especially when it's negative towards my beliefs.
    -Abortion
    -Welfare
    -Obama being the antichrist (LMAO)
    -Illegal immigration, although I tend to not reply much because I have a different view on it than most
    -Gay marriage
    -Interracial relationships
    -Young motherhood
    -Unwed motherhood
    -Plus size women

Oh, honey. I could go on and on and on...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Saying you co-sleep and yet you're whining because you want your bed back...get a clue ladies!

Complaining that more women don't "try" to breastfeed, then rant on the women who only do it for a short period of time.

The self-righteous moms who preach about organic food, cloth diapering, etc.

The "milk is not necessary" crowd. Actually only ONE mom comes to mind.............
    Anonymous

• Not vaccinating because their child might "get" Autism. (I do believe it is real, BTW, I just don't believe it is something you can "catch" or just suddenly develop one day.)
    Anonymous