• In the Spotlight:

For anyone married more than 10 years: Has your sex life took a turn for the worse?

Mine has.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been with dh for going on 16 yrs. To answer your question...what sex life? oops
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 8:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No...it happens less than it used to for sure, but still enjoy it each time. Do you not enjoy it anymore? Have you tried to "spice things up a bit"? Have you talked to DH about it to see how he feels?
    Anonymous

• We're coming up on 14 years next month, and while the frequency is a lot less it is very enjoyable when we do have sex. It's gotten better as the years have gone by. I guess it depends if you are talking quality or quantity. The quality is great and while the quantity could be better, we're both satisfied with what we have.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No we don't do it as much as we used to, but when we do it is great. I learned a trick I like to read the magazines "Cosmo" and "Glamour" there are always articles about sex. How to make it better for both partners. So I started showing him articles that interested me, and he has picked up some good "tricks", I have too. Try telling each other something new you want to try. It works. We will be married for 11 years this month, and we dated for 4 years before we got married.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 8:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• we will celebrate 19yrs of marriage in august!.....while the frequency has changed with having little ones.....the "quality" is better than ever!.....like a couple of them have said....."spice it up"....try different positions and techniques!!!!
    Anonymous

• pretty much like all the others have said, while we don't do it as often, each time we do it is still as good as ever. We've been together for 14 years and we only have sex maybe once a month, but it is still amazing each and every time. We just know how to please eachother and what works and what doesn't.
    Anonymous

• actually it got better around year 12 or 13 , I turned 35 and hit my peak. Now its going back down the hill but thats what happens when you marry an older man. lol
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2009