So what did you all do today?

My sister Jessica came over with her daughter and my sister Iola came over as well. We all played in the water and grilled out we had a lot of fun. I was really glad Iola came those who know me know she is having a rough time right now.

So how was your day?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband took the Bits to their swimming lesson, I took the oldest to his baseball practice. My husband brought the Bits to me at the ball field then went to work. I brought everyone home after practice for lunch and nap for the littlest. The middle one decided he wanted to stay up an extra half hour so he took a nap, too! Yahoo!!! And the oldest took a "rest" on his own in the recliner so it was QUIET for 2 hours! (and no, I didn't nap....believe me I tried! darn it)

About the time they all got up, it was snack time and daddy was home! Outside until supper, in for supper, back out for 1/2 hour then in for showers and the last will be going to bed in 20 minutes!

Oh, and two loads of laundry! rofl
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Mine was great too...Myself, my 2 kids, sister, sister in law, brother and nephew went to the Autism walk. The kids had a blast and we had a cookout at my mother's afterwards. Very fun and fulfilling day!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My day was good...thanks for asking!

I worked for my parents half a day and then went to my sisters house to see if my hubby could fix their air conditioner.....then went home and did nothing all day. :0)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Mine wasn't so great at first. We had a really bad thunderstorn last night so my power was out from about 5p yesterday until about 12:30p today. But once the power came back on and the house cooled down it was better. Then at about 3p my son && I went to my aunt's for a cookout. So I got to swim, eat, && hang out with the family...it was great. I love my family lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Glad to hear you had a wonderful day! My day was good! We're building a house and I THINK we have our plans together so the builders will be able to dig now. I can't wait to get out of our townhouse:)
    Anonymous

• Slept in until 9am, woke to my 2.5 year old smiling at me. I cleaned, then we went to a new Walmart and did a little shopping, made a fruit salad, and went to my daughter's soccer party for families! The kids swam (to chilly for me) and had lots of fun.  My husband worked all day, and is still now home. The 2 youngest are sleeping and my oldest and I are going to watch HSM3 in a few minutes.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I had my baby shower alot more people than i expeceted shower up got alot of really nice things
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My son and his wife and my 4 year old granddaughter came over this afternoon. We played on the swings for a while and then went to a Japanese Hibachi restaurant for supper, since my granddaughter had seen a Food Network show where they had Hibachi cooking. She was impressed by the fire display, mainly, enjoyed trying to eat with chopsticks, ate a good helping of rice, but didn't much care for the meat and vegetables. Afterward we came home and played puzzles and I read to her. They left about an hour ago. These times don't happen nearly enough, but I treasure when they do.

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Hello Edna - good to see you today!
    My day was okay. I did a couple loads of laundry and took care of my 4 month old granddaughter. She has been extremely fussy lately and it has been so difficult to calm her down. I was frustrated a lot today trying to calm her - I tried everything I could think of. She is so sweet and precious!
    I didn't get any research done for my college assignment, though, which means I'm going to be stuck at the computer all day tomorrow....ick.
    I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep. :)
    I'm so pleased you had a great day - I wish I was there!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• prydferth I will have to do homework all day tomorrow too. When will it end? I just want to be working in my chosen field and enjoying it already!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2009