Can you help me find a comfortable way to sleep?

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, i have a small belly but now it is getting really difficult to sleep. i cant sleep on my side because he will be kicking me all night. I cant sleep on my back because it will begin to ache and obviously i cant sleep on my stomach. Any suggestions? Please and Thank You.!

Asked by kittenkat09 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm in love with pregnancy support pillow from target.

• Try a pregnacy suppor pillow or a body pillow. Body pillow's tend to be cheaper. Try putting a pillow behind your back and rest on it. That way you are not completly on your back but you arn't on your side either. Good luck.

Answer by sadira29 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• im exactly where u r at but i have a HUGE belly... theres a big baby in me!! I say get the body pillow to help u out... my back has been killing me for so long =/ I got into a car accident a month before I got pregnant so I was just always in pain. The kicking doesnt bother me cuz it doesnt wake me up a lot but the pain n uncomfyness of the baby is what keeps me up.

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i always have a hard time getting comfortable, but ive found sleeping on my left side more comfortable

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• thanks everyone. i'll go buy the pregnancy pillow. i couldnt go to sleep last night until 5:00am. :P

Answer by kittenkat09 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2009