How many weeks were you when you needed maternity pants?

I've only gained 4 pounds but my pants don't fit...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 14 weeks. Its ok I have only gained 3. Idk how it works but I got big without gaining much. But man do I look like I have!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 8:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• if gained 5 but am showing now and have worn maternity pants since i found out cuz they were comfy and i finally had a reason to be comfy 24/7...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• 14-16 weeks
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was in them at 4 months with my first and 6 weeks with my second. I swear every drop of water I drank I retained in my stomach.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't remember with my other 2, but I'm in my third pregnancy now and my pants stopped fitting at 7 weeks.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I can still wear my pants that I bought about a month or so after I had my first, but they're size 9 when I used to be size 5 (thanks dresden haha) so that's probably why at 11 weeks I can still wear them. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my first it was i was like 4 months and the second baby was like 2 months this is my third baby and had to go into mommy pants at 6wks. I was already a little bigger with this one and all my clothes were already getting tight so i didn't have a choice. I can't wear most of the clothes that i could when i was pregnant with my other two had to go bigger. I'm basically wearing the pants that i wore when i went in to have the other babies and i'm just starting out the pregnanct so i know i'm going to be hugh.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• To the OP, maternity pants really aren't that cute haha. I stuck with stretchy skirts and dresses. Prego's look adorable all dressed up lol.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well, I am a week shy of 6 months, and my favorite jeans still fit just fine. Baby just kicks the waist band all day. I was doing homework earlier and held the corner of my book on my tummy and he kicked that too. I love my maternity jeans though, I am a jeans and Tshirt kinda girl, and the couple pairs of maternity jeans I have are so comfy.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Gah, I WANTED to wear maternity pants when I hit about 2 1/2 months! My pants still fit, but I was SO nauseated and bloaty all day long, they just didn't feel good anymore. But maternity pants that fit were still too big. I truly hate that "two month flab" where you don't look pregnant...just dumpy and feel like crap. I finally caved and started wearing them full time by around three and a half months. I swear, when I bought my first pair and put them on I physically went "Ahhhhhh". Granted, I was sick of them five months later...but for that day they were great.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009