There is several of these post but OH WELL!

Okay so fathers day is comming up. Alot of us moms especially SAHM who dont work....what are you doing for Fday? we should share ideas FOR CRAFTS, OR FREE GIFTS. I am a sahm and I dont want to buy him something with "his money" You working moms who might have a tight money situation,,,,,what are you guys gonna do? anyone have any CHEAP craft ideas?

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 8:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• im not a stay at home mom but we are tight on money and what i did for my man was i made a picture collage for him....i went to walgreens.com and uploaded my pics and i put all the pictures i had of my son and my BF on it and wrote "your the best dad ever" on the bottom of the collage and it turned out really cute but my BF likes stuff like that so i think that he will really enjoy it and then just have your kids help you make a card i dont know how old they are but my son is only 7 mo. so the pictures will do for him...... i hoped that helped a little bit.....good luck
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• We don't do anything. My husband hates holidays so that solves the problem. He doesn't care when we do get him anything. His birthday was on Thursday and I got him a card from me and 1 from the kids and he just kind of glanced at them and that was it. A couple years ago I spent 20 minutes picking out an anniversary card for him and he never even opened it. It's still sitting on the shelf on my desk.
    He also sees no point in doing anything for my special days (like Mother's Day, my birthday, etc). I don't even get cards usually. Nobody even wished me a happy birthday last year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I let my hubby choose his onw gift. I give him a limit ( whatever our buget will allow ) and let him get what he wants. we do the same for mothersday. that way we get what we really want. and my oldest makes him a card.
    christina1999

Answer by christina1999 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• calling it his money is bs. it's yours too, you're married to him. get over that mentality and use his money for a nice small gift.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Once you are married, there is no yours and mine, there is only ours. As my husband said at a party while he was laid off raising the kids and I was working three jobs, "I want to get a job so that I can rest. I have come to know that being a Stay At Home Mom or Dad if the hardest job I have ever had. I want to get back to work because it is so much easier."
    You should have seen the men's faces at that party. The money is not "his", it belongs to both of you. You have more than earned it.
    Jamjar5174

Answer by Jamjar5174 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• idk what im getting my SO so if you get any good ideas tell me bcuz hes the only one who can drive and the only one with money lol
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 9:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am a SAHM and I know what you mean about not wanting to spend his (our) money on a father's day present. Instead of getting him something, we are going to do something together. So far the plan is: bowling alley, pizza, and a movie he's been dying to see Gran Torino.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 4:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2009