Do you believe in ghosts?

I do. I love watching ghost hunters on SCIFI!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 8:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do I've had my cousin come to me in my dreams he passed away in 03 and he and I were very close it was right after I had my dd. And my grandpa comes to me in my dreams too, its very comforting knowing I can still see them even though they are no longer here. Ohh I also had a dream about my other cousin that passed away in 07 and she had sever Cerebral palsy  was wheel chair bound and could only say a few words and she was running in a field of flowers talking about how I gave her a kiss and wished her a happy birthday the day before she died

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've never seen a ghost in my life and I'm thankful for this, but I DO believe in them I just don't want to run into one.
    Anonymous

• OMG sure do!! Use to be an ghost hunter. Wanting to get back into it but my schedule is so crazy anymore. Love Ghosthunters also.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my son loves that show too I think the possibility is out there. I have had on close encounter that could've been a ghost or spirit, don't know. Shortly after my Mom's husband died, I was up in their room and was looking at picture of him that she has on her dresser, I felt someones arm around me but when I turned around no one was there. He always had a habit of coming up behind you and surprising you. As far as a lot of those shows, I think they are mostly fake, but great entertainment. My absolute favorite show is Ghost Whisperer.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I do believe. I have never had an experience but I want to. I'd like to do some Ghost Hunting with my hubby just so I can prove him wrong for once..lol. My fav. ghost shows are Paranormal State and A Haunting.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't believe in 'ghosts' but I do believe in spirits.
    There are good spirits and evil spirits so I prefer to have nothing to do with them, or the supernatural world, whatsoever so I don't get led into something evil that I can't be saved from.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My 5 year old calls that mom`s show. I watch it every wed. night.
    Yes i do believe in ghosts. My house is hunted. It has been in my hubby`s family for over 60 years. we know of atleast 3 poeple that have died in the house . My hubby uncle killed himself in the livingroom in the late 80`s. My 5 year old has never seen a picture or even heard about him but my son has discribe him to my hubby and I to a T. and I have had several things happen to me.
    christina1999

Answer by christina1999 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009