What do you do for your March n April kiddies bdays

My 3 daughters bdays are March 8,27th and April 28th.. I am clueless on what to do because in Nj its usually chilly n sumtimes rainy...but i wanna have a party for my girlies together...any ideas

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My sons is in April so all the sports are going on and hard to get a party together, Depending on age, here is what we have done so far
    Bowling
    putt-putt
    go-karts
    paint pottery
    jump street-which is indoor trampolines
    Chucky Cheese---gross don't recommend it!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My daughter is an April 9 baby. For her first birthday we did a peter rabbit theme and just were in the house. But I'm guessing you have older kids. Check out Parents.com its the magazine and they have such great party ideas- I'm sure they have some good indoor ideas and crafts etc.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• my kids are 3,2 and 1 . They are all girls. I would do it outside in yard or at park but it mite rain or be cold...wat do u guys think
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have two boys. a 5 yr old Jan 22 and a 17 month old Jan12. my hubby and I were thinking the same thing. just have one b-day party for both boys. we were going to take them to a place called Zoobillie. It is a big play area. 5 year old loves that place. you might want to see if there is a place like that around.
    christina1999

Answer by christina1999 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Mine are Jan 6 and 26 and March 13. We did bowling, skating, lazer tag, ice skating, any indoor sport or activity. Go to one of those places where you make jewlery or ceramics, or any kind of art. The possibilities are endless.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009