So my boyfriend just read my cafemom lol

He was half grossed out but the other half he was laughing his butt of! lol I didnt really care. I just went to the bathroom and came back and he was reading my "anal" question and all my other ones and he almost peed his pants. has anyone elses man read their cafemom?

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO tried to the other day but he couldn't figure out my username && password lol. But I tell him about a lot of the stuff on here && he either laughs or gives me his opinion. I wouldn't care if he did though, no secrets here.

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• yes...... ;D

Answer by kframpton at 9:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No ut I'm sure he wil sooner or later. And I'll probably get laughed at. I can hear it now. Why do you sex tips? WE don't have sex..LOL

Answer by honeychick772 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

•, but I do talk to him about some the discussions that go on, esepcially the ones about breastmilk and formula. He sais, "You women fight over the stupidest things!" I think he's right!

Answer by Fallaya at 9:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• said**

Answer by Fallaya at 9:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My husband wouldn't dare.
    He knows this is my zone out time and to just leave me alone.

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I talk to dh about some of the things and most of the time he just rolls his eyes or goes what are you arguing about now.

Answer by sadira29 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• No, he has no interest. Sometimes I tell him about an interesting question or answer, but he wouldn't be interested in actually looking.

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2009