Book Readers! Anita Blake Series?

Ok so I'm reading a book series by Laurell K. Hamilton. The series is Anita Blake Vampire Hunter. I love it. I'm currently on the 11th book in the series Cerulean Sins.. I love the characters so on and so forth. Anyone else read it or interested?

honeychick772

Asked by honeychick772 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am interested!!! Can you give me a list of the first few books in the series? Do they have to be read in order?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I was recommended this series after my friend recommended me the Southern Vampire Mystery/Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. I just started the first one yesterday and so far I love it :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've been reading them for years....absolutely love them. A new one was just released either last week or the week before. Tyfry - yes, they need to be read in order - there is an ongoing storyline that encompasses the entire series.

She has another good series about the sidhe. It's all the Meredith Gentry books.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 2:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I've read the first two or three. I'm waiting on my friend to find the rest of hers so I can borrow them and read them.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 5:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• yep, i've read them. enjoyed them too....

I also liked the sookie stackhouse ones.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:12 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• tanglball I love these books. Guilty Pleasures was very good and you'll find in the later books that Jean Claude is a very interesting character.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes I love the Anita Blake series and the Merry Gentry series.I got introduced to LKH in high school and I've been a diehard fan since then, didn't even blink when the Twilight series came out (no offense to Twilight fans) Happy Reading
    Euphoric1015

Answer by Euphoric1015 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• euphoric how are the meridith gentry books? I've heard about them and interested but haven't looked into them yet. Thought about reading them after I finish the Anita Blake series
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I've read them all. and even to this day I keep one of her books on my nightstand for when I can't sleep. I've read and reread multiple times! :)
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 12:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• the Anita Blake series is one of the best series out there!!! I've been reading Laurell K Hamilton stuff for awhile now :).
    HisTechnoAngel

Answer by HisTechnoAngel at 2:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2009