Have you ever had a ghostly encounter?

Tell me about it! I have and it freaked me out! Right when I found out that I was pregnant, I was standing in my room one night and my dog started growling at what looked like me. I was changing into my PJ's at the time and I didnt think anything about it so I kept on changing. And as soon as I got my shirt off I felt hands come up behind me and wrap their hands around my stomache. I screamed bloody murder whish is an understatement lol. I sometimes feel like someone is in bed with me and I roll over and nobody is there.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes the other day I was taking a nap with my dd in my room. I heard someone open my bedroom door and my first thought was that my husband was home. Then I heard the floor creak like someone was walking. It stopped at the end of the bed the feeling was so strong that someone else was in the room with us. Then it just disappeared and that was not the first time. I really think it's following my dd. But hell I don't know anyone that has passed that we are close to.
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes I have. Shortly after my grandmother died I was running a bath for my ds. I turned the water off and went to get my ds. When I got back the water was on again. Nobody was home but me and my ds and he was in a different room. I figured it was just a fluke so I put my ds in the tub. I checked the faucet and made sure it was tighted good. I turned around to get something out of my room and the water turned on again. I turned around and ds was nowhere near it, not to mention he was 6 months old at the time. I turned it off and it never happened again. My grandmother loved to take baths and had been known to take 3 hour baths. But yes. It scared the crap out of me.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My daddy passed away last June and I hear him cough all the time. My daddy had a distinctive cough. I hear it at night. It doesn't scare me it comforts me.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I often hear my dad cough or even call me andit also comforts me. The house I live in has had a lot of activity. It has died down since I moved back in 15 years ago but when I lived here before,,,,it was very freaky. I guess having used a ouija boaard in the house didn't help. I have the type of ghost that likes to make me hear and believe that someone is here. i.e. used to make me believe my husband was getting home, footsteps and all and then poof, he wasn't even home yet.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• When I was 10 years old I went to Italy to visit my great aunt at her house. One night I could not fall asleep. I looked up at a glowing light and there stood a young boy with blonde hair frightened and looking at me with his father hugging him and smiling at me. I recognized the man as my great uncle who had passed. But the little boy was unknown to me. The next morning I told my great aunt and she said oh that was my son who died when he was 4 years old from scarlet fever. Scary........
    Anonymous