how likely is it to get preg on depo?

i get the depo shot every three months. i havent had my period since i got the first one in february...my fiancee and i have sex almost every night and he doesnt wear a condom and also he ejaculates in me. ive never been pregnant before and i dont really know much about it...how likely is it i may be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is very unlikely. depo affects your fertility, and it takes up to a year to conceive after stopping the shot completely. so even if you miss a shot it is not likely that you will get pregnant. however, nothing prevents pregnancy 100% except abstinence so if you THINK you might be pregnant take a test.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 9:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yeah i was on depo and i always used to take preg. tests cuz it was weird because like most i lost my period during the time period i was on the shot. but Depo is 99.99% effective. so you have a slim chance of getting preg.

also depo gave me a lot of preg. symptoms and it made me think i was pregnant

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• oh and i got preg. 3months after my last round of depo was over so when u wanna get preg. u can but dont stress now
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• If you have never been pregnant then why are you on this site? this is a site for moms! WTF!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I have two friends that found out that they were pg. when they went to get their new shot. If your worried take a test. One of them is just extra fertile. Her first kid is a result of the pill, second of the shot, and third of the patch. Good luck and I hope it turns out the way you want.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2009