question for Christians?

Do you think we will be raptured before or after the tribulation?
Do you think we are going to have to go though the tribulation?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• As believers, we wil be raptured before the tribulation. What a pattern that has already been given to us in God's Word! Also, look at the ancient Jewish wedding! This will also point to the answer to your question. Now, this is an awesome study!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I believe in pre-trib rapture

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Be4 the Trib. we are raptured. That is what most Baptists think, look up!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• whats the verses on pre trib?
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I don't believe in the rapture so my belief is everyone alive at the end goes through it, the "Caught away in the twinkling of an eye" simply means those who are of the Anointed (those who rule with Christ Jesus) don't have to wait to be resurrected but are transformed and caught away to heaven at their death.....
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I believe we are to LIVE during the tribulation, it's our final test to see if we really deserve heaven. Are we willing to DIE for God's name and for what he has called us to do. Of course I believe the tribulation to be NWO and one world order, currency and religion. Sunday to be forced upon EVERYONE and punishable by death if you refuse. At the same time the plagues and God's people not being touched by them, of course the other's will be pissed and kill us for that too. But it is our finaly test from what I have studied. I do not believe in the rapture BUT I am doing a study on it. Talking with people that do.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I truly believe we should be preparing our faith to go through "the Time of Jacob's Trouble". The "left behind" doctrine that is so popular with most of the churches is a convenient (and dangerous!) doctrine but I believe many will be taken by surprise when things start to get really bad and there's no "rapture". Peter said "do not think it strange by the fiery trials that will try you as though some strange thing has happened." (1 Peter 4:12) Jesus said we'd have to suffer persecution. Throughout the Bible there are more instances of God saving His people through their troubles instead of from them...Noah was still on Earth but God provided protection. The three Hebrew boys had to go into the furnace, but Jesus was there with them preserving them. Joseph in prison, Daniel in the lion's den.
    Cont.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 10:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• If you look up the word "tribulation" in the New Testament, almost every reference applies to what true Christians go through, rather than what they escape from. (John 16:33, Acts 14:22, Matthew 24:21,22, Romans 5:3 , 2 Thessalonians 1:4, Revelation 1:9, Revelation 2:9 ,Revelation 2:10, Revelation 7:14 )
    This pre-trib stuff is new and design to trick the masses. Jesus said, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24:24)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 10:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Please wear really nice shoes for us!
    Anonymous

• Considering that the rapture is mentioned NOWHERE in the bible, I would say that you will face whatever the rest of us have to face.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009