• In the Spotlight:

Dancing

Do you like to dance?

Can you dance?

How did you learn to dance?

Can your spouse or SO dance and if so do they enjoy dancing?

Are your kids old enough to learn to dance and if so can you already tell if they have rhythm?

How often do you dance - whether in the house while cleaning up, in the car listening to the radio or at a wedding celebrating the newly wed couple.

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you like to dance? Love to.

Can you dance? HAIL YEAH!

How did you learn to dance? Honestly I got so tired of being told at a young age that I danced like a white girl due to my ballet classes that I began watching MTV and practicing in the mirror til I perfected certain dance moves and I had to learn how to dance like the people in the videos but not re-enact the entire video - no one wants to see you act out the whole damn Janet Jackson video on the dance floor.

Can your spouse or SO dance and if so do they enjoy dancing? He says he doesn't like to dance but most people I know who say that just can't dance.

Are your kids old enough to learn to dance and if so can you already tell if they have rhythm? my oldest is almost a lost cause but our baby at 4 has rhythm.

How often do you dance - I dance all the time, I love music I've even been caught dancing in my office at work.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I teach line dancing, also aerobic dance, and I also choreograph.

My husband won't dance, nor will my sons.

I studied, took classes.

I teach 8 classes of dance or aerobic dance a week. I also dance when I am learning new dances. I dance when I hear music. I love to move to music.

Answer by Bmat at 10:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2009