What are your dreams/wishes for your kid(s)?

Of course our kids will make their own choices to make what they wanted to be when they grow up..And our support will always be there.But as a parent how i wish one of my two kids will become a doctor and or a lawyer.

jayzs

Asked by jayzs at 10:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All I want is my kids to be healthy, and happy.
    Anonymous

• Getting good jobs. Marrying a good woman. And grandchildren. Lots of grandchildren... Oh wait! That's my hopes for me. LOL!

Well I'd hoped one would be a doctor and one a veterinarian so we'd get free doctor's visits and free pet care. But they are both settled and content now. And I have to pay for ... .oops, back to me again. Oh well. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I hope and dream that they will be everything they hope and dream.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I hope they get everything they want in this life. I hope that they are always happy and content.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• To not act like his dad. As sad as that sounds.

Other than that, go to school, work hard, and to marry someday with children.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I want my son to be happy, healthy and respectful. I want him to not have to struggle as much as I have to provide for him. I want him to have happy, healthy children. I want him to do what makes him happy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Other than be successful, I would like them to put God first in their lives. If they can do that, everything else will fall into place. If they choose not to do that, then nothing else matters.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I want her to be a loving, compassionate person who travels to the beat of her own drum.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 5:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009