dont u think???

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots is thi rigt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• If she's insane she shouldn't have had the children alone with her. Will you do away with the people who allowed her to be alone with them? Where does it stop doing away with ppl responsible in some way? I'm not saying what she did was right but we can't step in and judge ppl. It's not our place.
    Anonymous

• i totally have no idea what your tryin to say.....think you def need to spell check
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• The way things are now days, women need to be watched and get a psych evaluation after having a baby. No one except other mothers know how giving birth is such a trauma to the body and mind of a woman. Men (most not all) don't realize what a woman goes through when they get pregnant, and go through childbirth. They think that we just pop them out and are ready to do it again and again. There is a lot of stress with having children. She really needs help and then, I don't think that it is wise to let her have the children at all.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I agree that we have no way of knowing what her mental status was when she did it. Was it a planned thing or was it a spur of the moment idea? Was she showing signs of something not being right and who left the kids with her alone?
    Personally, I don't see how you're any better than they are if you resort to killing them. If it was my child it happened to I'm sure I'd want revenge but I hope I wouldn't actually do it because more people would be hurt because for every person out there that is hated there is someone who does love them and would be crushed emotionally if they were dead.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2009