Thankful

What person in your life are you most grateful for? How about the opposite,who do you wish you never got to know?

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I am grateful for my husband. He loves me unconditionally and quite possibly saved me. He also gave me a beautiful son and we have a little girl on the way. He is my soul mate!
    wastedspace

Answer by wastedspace at 10:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Its hard to pick just one.... my parents my husband my daughter my unborn child. I guess my parents without them i wouldnt be here. They are amazing and have always been there for me no matter what i love them so much
    Anonymous

• My husband. He is the best. He has stayed with me through very bad times, and has worked hard to provide. I can talk to him about anything. I am very lucky.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am most grateful for my husband, and I wish I never met this one "friend" of mine who tried to break us up even though she knew we had 3 kids. She acted like she was my friend, she even accepted a gift from me for her birthday, money from me when her sister died, and kept trying to invite us over for dinner. I feel really bad because some days I wish she would die. But thankfully our marriage survived, and now I know that I am so lucky because me and my husband have a more than great relationship.
    Anonymous

• each person we meet in life teaches us something, even the ones with whom we had a negative experience. I'm not thrilled I met my rapist in life but I learned and grew from the experience and in turn can help others. Same with my abusive x. There are many ppl I'm very grateful for crossing paths with in life. The one that stands out the most is my youngest daughter. I'm even more blessed that life allowed me to be her mom! My other 2 kids are a pain in the patoot!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My husband, without him I wouldn't have changed my life around or have our beautiful daughter.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I am extremely lucky to have my man for so many reasons. he's my bestfriend.i've told him things i never told anyone in my life. i trust him in more ways then 1 . he takes good care of me and my daughter. even though my daughter isn't his he takes care of her and loves her as his own. he's a hard working man and very caring. he's the greatest thing thats ever happened to me (besides my daughter of course! she's my number one.) he makes me so happy,even during the bad times. he's very supportive. and jus has a beautiful personality. and a beautiful heart.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My husband is hands-down, my hero. He is currently deployed to Iraq and I'm SO proud of him. SOOOOO proud. Not to mention without being a soldier, he is the most amazing husband and father. He is perfect in my eyes and he has a way of befriending every person he meets and really has a way of being respected by everyone too. He is also my very best friend and is my rock. :)

Hmm..a person I wish I never met. I don't know. I think that every bad causes good in some way. It has made my life what it is today. So I don't regret meeting/knowing anyone :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• It's hard on the grateful part. My Mom worked hard to take care of her four kids with absolutely no help from my Father and I admired everything about her but she's passed on years ago and I met my husband and he is a great man and has brought so many good things to my life. My kids have made me see the world differently and opened my heart in ways no other human can. I agree that every person we come in contact with has some sort of role to play and the domino effect begins.. or cause and effect.
    Every person I've had a bad experience with has toughened me, shown me my strengths and made me who I am today along with the positive people in my life.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2009