• In the Spotlight:

What is the best stroller for a tall person to push?

My child is almost 2 and she still sits in a stroller once in a while and a regular umbrella stroller is way to short for me. Does anyone know of a good brand or type of stroller that would be easier for a tall person to push?

Heather08161982

Asked by Heather08161982 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• Thats going to be hard because unless someone is tall they really cant tell you exactly. What you should do is go to a store that has all there strollers on display already to show you. Go to the store and test them out, walk up and down the aisle with it, and find the one that is good for you.
    oh yes by the way, yup umbrella strollers are really not good even for short people lol. Well your only going to need the stroller for about another year or so. If you dont use it that much why waste money on a brand new stroller. But I do not believe that they make the small fold up really quick strollers in taller sizes you would have to buy a big stroller to have any luck. But try some out if you willing to buy one for the use's you do get out of it.
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• There are strollers with telescoping handles for taller people; I am 5'2" and my spouse is 6', we were able to find a lightweight stroller that worked for both of us.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'm 5'2 3/4" but my daycare providers are 6" and 6'7. I have a stroller that I love..... The handle adjusts for all heights. www.pegperego.com I got mine a flee market and i love it!
    Tashia07

Answer by Tashia07 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009