how do i get my stomach small again after my baby

Asked by FATHIAISMAIL at 5:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• breastfeed. I am now skinnier than before I had my three eight pound sons. and the weight's stayed off too. If you do an exercise i'd suggest swimming - it works your whole body but puts less strain on your joints, it works your abs a lot if you swim overhand laps, and just laying still floating, you have to tense your abs to keep your middle up from sinking. and yes, you can start breastfeeding up until they are six - eight months old. that's START. breastfeeding will suck alllll the fat right off a woman, in ways NO diet or pill evr could. I suspect some of what the obesity problem women have nowadays is due to them using formula after birthing instead of breastfeeding, breastfeeding is nature's way of helping to remove the baby weight. Not to mention, Breastfeeding makes your baby,like, ten times healthier throughout life than a formula fed baby. google breastfeeding or "le leche league" good luck!

Answer by thegoddessofwit at 5:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• swim laps for an hour a few days a week i lost 30 pounds in 1 month

Answer by diablita_ky87 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• when you find a solution. Please share. It will go down eventually but eat healthy and walk!

Answer by mamacita66 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• breastfeeding is the cure all.
    Here, This was too large to cut and paste, heres the link to

Answer by babyloverami at 5:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• cardio baby and crunches.... Pilates too. cardio gets rid of the fat. Crunches helps firm your muscles.

Answer by kimberlyp552002 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Breastfeeding helps shrink your tummy. I lost 50 pounds 3 years ago by cutting back on my portions, drinking lots of water and exercising at Curves. I've kept it off too!! I wish I had discovered Curves right after I had my kids, I wish it didn't take me 3 years to do it!!

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Breastfeeding definitely helps! I gained close to 70 lbs when I was pregnant, and it helped the weight melt off.

I don't limit what I eat, in fact, I eat more b/c breastfeeding burns my calories up!

Exercising will also help of course:) But definitely wait at least six weeks before going to a gym.

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 12:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2008