Snoring baby?

Is it normal for a baby to snore? He has been doing this since he was born and I was just wondering if its something I should be concerned about or if I just have a lil snorer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Keep an eye on it. It could be a sign of apnea. Bring it up at his next doctor's appointment just so your doc is aware.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I would ask yuour doctor too like the post abive said. However, so you don't worry too much, my first was a really good snorer, doc said nothing to worry about. Infact he was snoring all through the church service one time, and during the prayer some people were chuckling because he was soo loud!!! Some ladies came to be after and said "oh so he was the one snoring during the service" lol
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Our little one snores off and on. She too has done it forever and she will be 5 months old in a couple weeks. I have never thought to talk to the pedo about it. She sleeps in our room and I think I can hear a pin drop now so I guess I haven't necessarily worried about it. I will ask the pedo though. Thanks for the reminder!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 14, 2009