husbands opinions on wut u wear who u talk to ect....

does ur hubby ever tell u what u wearing is too revealing or short? or has a problem w/u hanging out w/other guy? & does this bother u or do u take it as being a normal guy thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you 16?
    Anonymous

• I don't hang out with guys without my hubby (and he doesn't hang with girls). So that isn't an issue for us. I ask my hubby about my clothes and occasionally he will say something even if I don't ask. But he knows I want to know his opinion!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• if my husband told me he had a problem then i would do what i could to remove that problem since he's my husband. if he were a boyfriend or whatever i wouldn't care, but i made a promise to this person to be true to him only. if he had a problem with my clothing though we might have an argument lol. however, i don't dress too revealing or short now that i'm married, unless it's for him!
    Anonymous

• I don't really wear revealing clothing short of a tank top on a hot summer day. I am respectful of my husband and don't hang around with guys dressed in a provocative manner. I wouldn't want him dressing up and flirting with girls so why would I do it to him? If you respect your husband maybe you should act like it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not one to wear things that are very revealing anyways, so that isn't an issue. I like him to think I look pretty or attractive, but he doesn't dictate what I wear.

And, I don't have any guy friends that aren't mutual between us, and he doesn't have any lady friends that aren't mutual. He has no problem with me spending time with a guy friend. I have no problem with him spending time with a girl friend.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Well, no. I wear normal, appropriate clothes. They are not too revealing and they look feminine.My husband doesn't criticize. But I don't give him reason to disapprove.
    But its really hard to figure out what you are saying when you print the Texting style---"U"instead of "YOU" and "UR" instead of "YOUR". And it is "WHAT" not "WUT". Its really annoying too. WHen you want to write something in real life, for instance,at school or applying for job, composing your resume, would you write like that? It is really really close to being illiterate. It loks like you dropped out of school in the 6th grade.
    Anonymous

• My husband never doesnt like whatever i am wearing. I wear what is appropriate for the occasion. And my DH doesnt care if i hang out with guys as long as i tell him who and why. ...okay. so he cares a little. but he's never once asked me to stop hanging out with a specific person. BUT i have voluentarily stopped hanging out with a certain person.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My hubby doesn't have that problem b/c I don't dress like that because I am a MOM. Furthermore my husband is a soldier in the Army and as an army wife, you DO represent your soldier. I don't hang around other guys unless they are mutual family friends, normally other soldiers, who are married and bring their wives along, and usually I only hang out with the wives. I actually have very few male friends that aren't gay. You should really have more respect for yourself, your husband AND I'm assuming since you are on this site, the way you portray yourself as a mother.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• thanks for the comments & insite girls! i actually feel the same way, but i got into a discussion w/my girlfriends about this & some who aren't married had an issue w/it saying that its controlling & what not. i just think it's being respectful, if i have a problem he fixes it & i do the same. i try not to wear "too revealing" but i've got really long legs & sometimes my hubby thinks my shorts are too short-haha. ooh & 2 the anon that wants to know if i'm 16-nope 27 actually. & to the anon who is annoyed by my "txt style" of typing...of course i wouldn't type my resume or application like this! sorry i didn't know cafemom was that formal! thanks girls for your opinions!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Nope (:

Hubby loves how I dress. (Certainly NOT skanky )

-Kerri
    32 weeks/5days
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2009