What was the most embarssing moment you've had?

Ok, I went on an interview this week, and while I was being interviewed the interviewer farted, the room was so quiet and awkward, the she bust out and said I had eggs for breakfast! True story!!!!!

mommynainai

Asked by mommynainai at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel for you, crazy stuff like that happens to me too LOL!
    My youngest, is extremely cautious and we were at the market and we get out side i go to take her out of the cart, she pulls on my shirt and there's my bra so everyone could see, but whats worst is that I was telling her to let go she never did until both her feet were on the ground ! I walked away like it never happened.
    mommynainai

Answer by mommynainai at 1:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Ice breaker? She was probably embarassed and was trying to lighten an awkward moment.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• lol!! Wow! That would be awkward! I don't know if I could've kept a straight face! lol. Let's see. I have soo many moments. The latest one is I went shopping for groceries with my extremely tired and fussy son in the shopping cart. He started pulling down my shirt and exposing my bra to everyone. Then to top things off...I managed to fracture my toe by dropping frozen fries on my foot. >.< lol!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2009