Moms ever play video games?

If you had or do, which ones do you play?

mommynainai

Asked by mommynainai at 11:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby and i play guitar hero quite often lol. i'm trying to catch up to his "expert" level! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I get on and play WOW every once in a while when my hubby is asleep. But I have to say Zelda is my all time favorite.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i like to play some video games.
    I perfer old school stuff. the kind of thing i grew up on. SuperNentindo games. In fact, hopefully we will buy one in the semi-near future.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• My hubby (when he's home- currently deployed) and I love to play DDR on our ps2. I enjoy Simpsons Road Rage too. I also LOVE n64 ~ Super Mario Smash Bro and Mario Party. And I got a DS for my last birthday and I have Zoo Tycoon, MarioKart DS, Mario Party DS and Super Mario Bros DS. I absolutely love any Mario game. I also am addicted to Diner Dash2 - which isn't really a video game I don't think but still fun and Tetris and the Sims :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I forgot to mention that my hubby and I own a Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, the original Nintendo, N64, PSP, PS2, and a Nintendo DS. We love us some video games - hehe
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 11:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I play Wii Sports and Mario Kart with my son all the time. I am not good but it is fun to play with him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I like to play things like Jeopardy, Monopoly, Wheel of Fortune, and other family type games. Yeah, I could get a few as board games but the toddlers end up trying to "help us play" and make things more difficult.

Every once in a while, when the kids are in bed, I'll play Need for Speed or Grand Theft Auto. Sometimes its fun to be a little bad. :)
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 11:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• we love rock band in our house! I also play alot on my nintendo DS
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I've beaten Haunting Ground, and am trying to beat Rule of Rose right now. I also enjoy playing GTA, but I just drive around playing the radio and killing people. Also, I like using some of the codes to make it more interesting. I used to be addicted to The Sims for PC. But not anymore, I deleted all the games and everything from my comp. I miss it sometimes.....
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• The Sims on PC, The Sims Online, World of Warcraft (serious "gamer" with those games)

Uh the new sims is out & ive heard its good from BIL ... but im not going to kill my laptop for a game..since having dd (3) i stopped playing games.. I play Guitar Hero/Rock Band every few months & I SHOULD be playing Wii Fit every day.. lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009