dont you think.....

dont you think its absolutely ridiculous that women get on the computer like literally hrs or the next day after they have their baby? lol i noticed that alot lately. ive seen it on myspace and on facebook and even on here.....ok you jus had a baby what the hell you doin on the computer...dont you have something better to do like idk maybe take care of your newborn or maybe even yourself lols. i jus think thats funny

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree!!! There's this lady on my myspace who, I swear, spends all freaking day on the computer. It just can't be healthy.
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 11:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Not really...not everyone lives near their close friends and family. I was 1000 miles away from home when I had my children and I knew everyone was on the edge of their seats waiting for pictures so we put them on right after getting home. Plus newborns are sleeping most of the day...gotta do something else in the meantime!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 11:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Why do you care? Babies do sleep and maybe the mom isn't tired. A women's life doesn't stop because she has a baby. It really isn't your business if a mom does go on the computer, they could have out of town family and friends and she wants them to know of the arrival of the baby. Don't worry so much about what another mom does, it is her business.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• lol whatever its jus a topic..somethin i thought was funny not for people to get freakin up tight about lmao...seriously now i know why so many women are here complaining that theres too many bitchy women ruining cafemom
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009