This Summer, please remember..

Heat Kills!!!

Please read... and let me know what you think.

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 11:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's crazy. Just crazy. I count the little heads in my rearview several times just going to the store. I count them in the store, and when we get back in the car. And they generally get inside before I do. I check my kids each and every night before I go to bed. Even if I'm dead tired. I check them in a specific order, and look to make sure I can see them breating. I won't let them out to get on the buses by themselves, I have to see for myself. I sound a bit over protective. But I also have never ever left any of them in the car. Or at home. And say "oops, I forgot". I don't get it either. I never will.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I will :) I live in So. CA, so I know it to be true. ... stay hydrated in in the cool everyone!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2009