All beliefs: Pick three, any three!

If you were going to pick three religions to follow in your life, which would you choose? If you had to pick three faiths to blend together to make your path, which ones would you pick? Why?

You can't pick just one or none, and you can't pick "all of them." This is just for fun so have fun with it!!

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 11:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Paganism, Atheism, and Buddhism.

Paganism.. because it teaches respect, heritage, love, and sooo much more..
    Buddhism.. because it teaches much of the same as Paganism.. but is what originally was a kick off of atheism on a more spiritual level.
    Atheism.. because I don't believe in there being a puppet master in the scheme of things.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Wicca or similiar form of paganism
    Buddhism
    and ...um. oh. probably Taoism.

idk. ask me again in a week and i'll probably have a different answer. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I would go with Celtic Recon, Hinduism, and Judaism. Celtic Paganism because that is where my heritage is and everything about it resonates with me, the connection to nature, the connection to place, and the connection to ancestors; Hinduism because I love the idea of Brahman, and love many of the gods/goddesses and the art and symbols (like the lotus), yoga, and primarily the meaning of namaste. And Judaism because I love the Feasts. Love them. I love the dedication to study, to questioning and seeking, to debating, as well as the lack of focus on an afterlife, the principle of tikkun olam ("heal the world" meaning if you see something not right, you then have a duty to do what you can to repair it).
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Eclectic Wicca, Hinduism, and Agnostic LOL.

Ummm Im totally eclectic because much calls to me, not just one thing. I love the Wiccan Rede and the sabbats and honoring those things that make life liveable(harvests, etc). I love the peace and warm fuzzy feeling I get when I read about or talk with people about Hinduism. The idea of yoga, namaste, and karma. The acceptance they seem to have.

Agnostic because I can say that Im unsure about anything except there being a Divinity and that would be alright by me LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Christianty, Muslim and Jewish
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I already have the best three paths chosen for me...pastafarianism (praise his noodly goodness!), agnosticism, and atheism. Looooove 'em!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Humm, Celtic Pagan, Native American Shamanism and Wiccan. Many of the beliefs I already have fit into these religions anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a change.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Buddhism, pagan, and Judiasm... I think.

Fascinating question!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Buddhism, Native American Shamanism, Taoism.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i pick Christian, LDS, or JW.... BUT i would rather chose Christianity...
    ahortiz5

Answer by ahortiz5 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2009