I really want to wear my baby more. how do I wear him and clean the house? and what kinda things can i scrub and spray while wearing him?

nessy1980

Asked by nessy1980 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use a wrap. I can do a lot of things in the wrap... although now that he's really big/heavy he doesn't want to be in it as much. The wrap he is so close to me that ther eis no way he's coming out if I bend over... he's really secure. Also, I can bf with him in it. Some people like slings too... they work really well, I like to wear him propped up like in the wrap (you can do that with the sling as well). I hope this helps :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• I used a Baby Bjorn (I may have the spelling wrong). This was very comfortable and Alexandra would fall asleep evening while I was vacuuming.
    As far as cleaning products, check out the Homeology line with Gold Canyon www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com
    You can purchase them through my web site www.mygc.com/MarianneCorns
    All Natural All-Purpose, Glass and Floor cleaners with Essential Oils. They also have a Eucalyptus Clve Cleanse. This would be in place of comet or ajax.

I hope I have helped.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• You can spray water, vinegar and baking soda when cleaning and wearing him. I only use those products to clean my house with. they get the job done good and they are perfectly safe for baby.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• lemon juice and baking soda to scrub things...i dont really know about sprays.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• oh yeah, you can use vinegar as spray, but not very pleasant smelling
    brodysmama23

• google safe household cleaners

kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 12:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2009