anyone have a husband that's not very into sex?

My hubby has never been too into sex, we have sex but mostly I'm the one asking him for it lol

anyone else have a hubby/bf/so like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. And it totally confuses me b/c at first, he wanted it all the time. The first six weeks we lived together, we had sex every day, multiple times a day (and we already had our kids as it was a second marriage for both of us). Now, he doesn't care at all. I can't remember the last time. He doesn't want to snuggle or be close or talk about it. If anyone knows any tricks, post up!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• Yes, but my DH also has an extremely low testosterone level. He enjoys sex but it just isn't on his mind 24/7. He went on testosterone replacement therapy for awhile but that lowers sperm count so he opted to not use it anymore. We just got pregnant on our own though. Perhaps your SO has a low testosterone level also?
    Anonymous

• no. its me that hates sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I know a man who won't have sex with his wife but has it with every other woman in town!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My DH is like that too now. And like funnyface said, the first 6 weeks, everyday! Now, I have to beg for it some days. But you better believe the one day I'm not in the mood, he wants it. And do I turn him down?... Absolutely not! haha. I'm glad were not the only ones!!
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My hubby was the same way but he started working out again and got on animal pack and animal stack and it has boosted his testosterone so he's alot more horny now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Right there with you. Been dealing with it for about the first 6 years of our relationship. Now we had kids and I don't have it in me anymore. So we're compatible. We now have it when we feel like it, on vacations, make-up after an argument and it's comfortable. I do think it's good you go get it. I wasn't like that, always expected him to do it.

I think I'll check on those testosterone levels though! thanks!
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 12:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I KNOW MINE LIKES SEX AND SO DO I BUT HE IS NOT GOOD AT IT, I EVEN ASK HIM TO PRETEND HE IS A SLEEP, B/C HE DOES MORE AT PRETENDING HE IS A SLEEP..I'M ON TOP AND I DO ALL THE ACCTION! HE IS BOOOOOORING AT IT, HE ALLWAYS HAS BEEN THAT WAY.... I DO GET BORD W/THE GUY BUT I LOVE THE GUY TO DEAT SO WHAT CAN O DO?!!!!

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF HE WOULD BE AS BORING IF IT WOULD BE ANOTHER WOMAN?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yep!!! Mine likes sex, but we don't do it very often. I think it is because he is just too tired and does not have the energy to 'put out'. I am sure age, diet and weight probably have something to do with it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2009