Where can you find bath toys for a 2 year old Boy?

My son loves to play in the tub, but is getting bored with the toys he got for his 1st birthday. My husband when looking for some new toys and everything is for 3 & up. My son just turned 2 yesterday.

jen4roses

Asked by jen4roses at 11:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i let my son play with blocks in the bath. he likes that sometimes.
    I found some toys at target that were bath toys for that age. it was a little packet with cars, and roads and stuff that can stick to the walls when wet. This is a great time to look for bath toys too because it's summer.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2009

• i never really look at the age recommendations for toys unless there are REALLY small parts. my guy doesn't put stuff in his mouth anymore anyways. if you think your son would like it... give it a whirl, if it doesn't work out you'll have it for when he's older. does he have any current toys that he loves that will survive the water. i swear our tub looks like a toybox with all the cars and motorcycles he's hauled up there.
    i did just find some thomas bath squirters at target (in the train aisle) that he LOVES... he's way big into trains
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• any floaty toys (ducks)
    foam shapes and letters
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 12:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Thanks for your ideas ladies. I will check Target. He does have some toys that will survive in the water. He unfortunately tears up foam and nerf stuff.
    jen4roses

Answer by jen4roses at 3:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009