What are some gift ideas for my son who is going to be 3?

JoeyGraciesMom

Asked by JoeyGraciesMom at 12:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• imaginext has tons of toys that my son loves, we got him the jungle which walmart sells for $40 or less for christmas and that has been 1 toy he has not ever quit playing with, he gets it out everyday and enjoys it a lot. For his birthday we're getting him the batcave one. Also action figures and anything that helps them use their imaginenation are great, like toy pots and pans, cash registers, dolls (yes dolls for boys, teaches them how to be nurtuing lol), things of that nature. My son also likes this thing called create-a-story from v-tech walmart sells its for $29 and its awesome they get to pick a character, middle, and ending to the story. For other ideas go to toysrus.com and just click his age range and search by that, it will give you plenty of ideas. Each little boy is different just go w/ things you know will draw his interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My son is 3 and some of the things he likes are: his kitchen center, he LOVES hot wheels and toy cars/trucks, toy tractors, fisher price little people toys, play-doh, colorbooks and crayons, trains- thomas trains and playsets, books, puzzles, blocks, stuffed toys.....
    for your son what are his interests? does he like certain cartoon characters or certain types of toys?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• books, wooden blocks

Answer by rkoloms at 9:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• At 3, my son loves Batman! He also loves baseball. Maybe a baseball glove and ball? We got my son a Big Wheel and that was a big hit.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:30 PM on Jun. 15, 2009