Tattoo

I'm considering getting a tattoo as a memorial to my miscarriage. It was my first pregnancy and I wanted it more then anything. What do you think?

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Tattoos are an inportant thing to decide on. If you want one and have thought about all the things involved with getting one then go for it.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Go for it! i would so something up beat though.. nothing too sad so you dont get depressed or sad when you look at it.. maybe like something with an angel looking down on you, or something having to do with that :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was thinking something like a angel baby sleeping on a cloud or in hands with a blue wing and a pink wing since I didn't know the sex.

Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I like the ideas put together, an angel baby sleeping on the cloud with the different colored wings, I think that would be a very sweet way to remember your little angel.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'm not sure how long it has been, but I would say maybe wait a bit and see how you feel. I say this as someone w/tattoos, and also someone who had a miscarriage with their first pregnancy . It was devastating to me as well. I would say it depends on how open you want to be about, as people will always question the tattoo, and you might not always want to talk about it. I wish you luck in healing and also wish you luck with future pregnancies!!
    carriemills

Answer by carriemills at 3:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009