Am I crazy? Please tell me Im not the only one...

who will not eat leftovers. I refuse! To me its gross.

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 12:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is it that bothers you about leftovers? Just curious. LOL
    We love em in this house!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Me!!! It's nasty lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My Dh hates leftovers! I like some. Now that I'm pregnant I can't go near them. Which kinda sucks because in between my pregnancies I loved leftovers. Now they make me sick. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Depends on what it is but most of the time we'll eat it. I'm all for anything that makes our money go farther.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I NEVER used to we always just tossed them and I never took my unfinished food home from a restaurant! Now I have learned to eat them and my whole family eats them. It's a financial thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with eating left overs as long it has been put away properly and hasn't been left out or been there over a week. Food cost way to much to keep on throwing it away, plus think about the ppl who don't have anything to eat. They would do anything just to have "leftovers". That's what's wrong with american now. We are so wastful. We personaly do eat leftovers.
    LUVMYCARLTON

Answer by LUVMYCARLTON at 12:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We keep all our leftover food. After a day or so if we dont eat it, I trash it. I grew up on leftovers. haha. My dad will eat leftovers that are a week or so old. Yucky but funny. His new gf throws it away now though. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't eat left over meat. Its just kinda gross i think, and it taste different when you reheat it...ewww! I'll eat pasta left overs, and thanksgiving leftovers (yes the turkey too, only once a year left overmeat...lol). But nothing else. I even stoped saving it. Whats the point. Now i just try to cook as much as were going to eat and thats it. I wont heat it up for anyone else if i'm not willing to eat it, so leftovers go in trash now. :P
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We eat leftovers, alot of times that is what my Hubby takes for his lunches. ( he loves it , and most of the guys he works with thinks he's the king cause his wife cooks such great things for him for his lunches ... I think some times he bribes them with some of it cause they are eating fast food or cold sandwishes.lol) It's all a money things for us too
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We always eat leftovers. I always make enough food to have leftovers at least one day. So I cook like 4 days a week and the rest of the time we eat leftovers. There's always all kinds of leftovers in the fridge. Right now we have chop suey that my dad made today. We'll be having that for lunch and dinner tomorrow and if there is anything left we'll eat it for lunch on Monday, too. I think a lot of stuff (like soup and roasts) taste better after they've sat...mmmm, leftovers.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2009