Did you ever get dizzy in your third trimester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. If I stood for a long time or got up too fast I got really dizzy. Just take it easy and get up slowly. If you stand for a long time take lots of breaks, before you need them.
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 12:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was dizzy throughout my whole pregnancy. I even fainted a couple times. My doctor told me to drink water, but that didn't help. I'm so glad that's over with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• OH yeah!!
    second and third trimester.. it was BAD i INSISTED something had to have been wrong with me... i would get REALLY short of breathe, gasping for air got light headed and dizzy and i went to L&D one time for it and they ran some tests and stuff and it was just from the baby pushing up so high. All of your organs, lungs heart everything is just getting squished!

sometimes in the middle of the night i would wake up gasping for air i swear something was wrong with me it didnt feel right, but i had my daughter and it went away.. it was just from the baby....GLAD that is over with toO! lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Dizzy, nausea, fatigue . . . yup. Some of it is just because of what pregnancy hormones do to your body and the position of the baby. For me, it can also have a lot to do with my blood sugar levels. If they drop too low, I start getting all kinds of sick and miserable. During third trimester, keeping everything balanced is especially a challenge, since the stomach doesn't have as much room, digestion is slower, and heartburn always lurking around the corner. Hydration and good food choices (protein, complex carbs, non starchy veggies) help with the dizziness and some other symptoms.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I did in either my second or third, don't remember which. It was so bad that usually when I got ready to bend over && put the towel on my head from taking a shower that I would have to call my baby's daddy in the bathroom to hold me up while I did it so I wouldn't fall on my head. It was a horrible feeling && nothing helped....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2009