I need ideas for a tattoo.

My mom had 4 tattoos. One representing each of her children. For me she had a fairy with butterfly wings.
My mom died April 14th in my house, in my room, 4 days before my 22nd birthday. I'd like to get a tattoo representing her. But i'm not sure what to get. I've thought maybe a tattoo like the one she had for me with her name under it. ...but i've changed a bit sense my mom got that tattoo representing me. I love fairies but i'm not too fond of the kind with butterfly wings. I dont particularly care for angels either. Also, where on my body should i put it? Any ideas or suggestions?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:36 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• perhaps write her name with fairy wings surrounding it. Or put fairy wings on something she adored ex.. I know my grandmother loved cats and birds so I could put fairy wings on a cat with little birds flying around the cat..

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• maybe get her fav. bird with a flower something she liked would be cool and i say get it on your top part of your arm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Maybe you could just get angel wings or a halo with her name in/under it. Or what reminds you of her-did she have a favortie flower or smell like a certain flower? I like tatoos that can be hidden so I would put it on my back, ankle or foot. Sorry for you loss. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'd say something that she enjoyed, if she liked to garden possibly a flower...

I'm going to get a tattoo for my mom too, a dragonfly, because she said that if she were to ever get a tattoo it would be a dragonfly and I liked the idea! I'm going to get it on the inside of my ankle.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I would get something representing freedom on your neck like under your hair line. (since shes free now)

I don't know how she died but my friends mom died of breast cancer and she had "love" on her foot and the l was the pink ribbon and its sooo cute.

Sorry about yuor loss.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• She didnt garden. she did not particularly enjoy birds. And i dont remember her ever mentioning that she liked a certian flower.
    My mom was a nurse. She liked trauma: life in the ER and shows like that. she liked to learn, but was not a very good teacher. She was the youngest of 6 kids. ...idk.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:44 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oh! and she LOVED pink and chocolate! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• maybe you could get a little hershey kiss with her name in pink under it...lol idk...it's kinda hard to help seeing as how none of us knew her, but that might actually be kinda cute?? maybe...
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• well if it helps, when i get around to it....(need babysitter...lol) i'm going to get a memorial for my grandfather, who was like a Dad to me, on my back too. Its going to be a heart with a banner, name and all that, with wings and a halo. On my shoulderblade. Good luck whatever you decide, sorry about your mom hun.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I like the kiss idea, but maybe putting her name in pink on the sting thingy that sticks out. I think that would be kinda cool. Or cheesy! IDK
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 1:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2009