help! i'm musty!!

i really don't sweat that much... hardly at all. but i have really bad body odor. it's MUSTY!! i smell like i havent bathed in a week, but i shower every day. deodorant doesnt really help. could this be a symptom of an underlying condition or do i just have BO for no reason? it's embarassing.... what can i do? is there a better/stronger deodarant that you can recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• I use men's deoderant, actually speed stick in irish spring scent! Men's deoderant is cheaper and is a better value.I think men's deoderant would help conceal your smell but If the fragrance isn't for you then look for unscented types or wear a little perfume.You should check out also the perscription kind,you could have a chronic BO problem that only a medicine can treat.I would drink alot of water and try to wear sleeveless shirts often to air out your arm pits.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:29 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I would go to the doctor. What you eat can also have an effect on what your sweat smells like too. Like if you eat a lot of garlic or other strong smelling seasonings or herbs. There is this prescription strength deodorant that you can buy over the counter too, but I don't know what it's called.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• u can get otc perscription strength deorderant...it cost a little bit but it works
    Anonymous