What are some names that you cant stand?!? That really just tick you off!?!

Also feel free to list what you named your child :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate the name Brooke it's like nails on a plate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I love the name Brooke, which is why i named my daughter that. :) its also my middle name.

I hate the name Nevaeh
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I dont like the name Jacin, Jaycin any of the spellings. I also dont like names that are hypenated. Names like Chloe, Hannah are getting to damn common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Anything that ends in "eesha" or "queesha" or anything that starts with "La" You know which ones I'm talking about. I'm sorry but no one is going to take them seriously when they grow up.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'm not sure why, but I really dislike the name Kayla and pretty much any "unisex" name.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe it's the name, but rather the person carrying that name that ticks me off.
    Anonymous

• I cannot stand the name Caleb, I went to school with a Caleb that picked his nose and ate his boogers all the way up until the 6th grade when he moved, so the name makes me queasy. Ick.

And for a girl, I really am not fond of the name Lisa only because that was the girls name who thought that she needed to attempt to break up my marriage...didn't happen, DH would NEVER do that and also disliked her immensely, but the name still bothers me.

If these are anyone's childrens names, I certainly am not trying to offend you in anyway!
    Anonymous

• Nefertiti, Israel, Misael, Oswaldo, Precious, Miracle, Yesenia, Brittney, Guadalupe,.......
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• One mom on here named her daughter Genevieve and i HATE IT!

LOL i think its kinda ugly. It makes me want to puke.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Gretchen OMG lol. And Zach
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 14, 2009