Anyone had this kind of pain before?

I have a pain in my leg like someone is trying to pull my leg off. It starts up where my inner thigh meets my groin and sends a dull pain all over the top and sides of my thigh. I'm already taking something for the pain and will call my dr. on Monday. In the mean time has anybody had this pain before or does anyone know what it is?

sadira29

Asked by sadira29 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• Are you pregnant?? I had a pain sorta like that when i was pregnant it was on and off kinda pain. My doctor said it was just a nerve the baby was hitting(yay me!!) If not then i'm sorry idk?? Good Luck!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have had pain like that for years. I don't know what caused it. It started at least 5 years ago. I remember having it when I was a freshmen in high school. I also had a different, but similar, pain while I was pregnant, so if you are pregnant it could be from the baby sitting on nerves and stuff. Sorry I'm not any help. Good luck with figuring out what it is and fixing it!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I had something that sounded like this before. I was training for a marathon however and running about 20-30 miles a week. I felt like my hip joint, deep in my groin at the top of my leg, was just very painful. It would radiate to the top of my thigh. Mine ended up being what they thought was a pinched nerve. Honestly they never gave me a 100% positive diagnosis. But you don't have to be a runner to get a pinched nerve. They gave me a corse of methylprednisolone steroid pills and some antiinflammitories. I suffered with it for weeks, but within 2 days of the steroid therapy it was almost completely gone. A week later I was 100% better. I did run my marathon 2 weeks later with no more hip pain!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I did experience this and suspects that i have an injury but till now i didn't went to a doctor and still feel the pain but i am planning to go there though to avoid any kind of complication. DePuy Pinnacle Recall

pinnaclelawsuit

Answer by pinnaclelawsuit at 10:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2012