Could it be to soon ?

Im at 4dpo or 5dpo and im having some mild cramps and my boobies are very tender to touch or could it be pms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you mean Days Post Ovulation? It's all hard to say it could be PMS but you could also be pregnant, do you usually experience those symptoms before your cycle or no?
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No i usally i get them when im about to start wich i start on june 26
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Hmm you never know... I hope you are :D I can't pinpoint to the day when I started to feel changes but I started off by getting extremely tired, then I had some cramping and implantation bleeding along with the tenderness I actually gained 7 pounds by the time I was 6 weeks NOTHING can ever make me gain weight lol and I was quit happy.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009