Discoverd hubby visits one porn site. Confront?

He left tonight and I'm home here researching a trip to Disney World on his laptop. I opened a new tab and with Google toolbar, it shows the most top visited sites. A porn site came up.

I want to confront him but then thought 1) that could embarrass him 2) guys need this (he also works out of state during the week).

But I'm worried if this "means" anything as far as our relationship.

Approach or not approach?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd just let it be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• watch FIREPROOF together and tell him
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Watch porn or cheat? I would want my man to watch porn than cheat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Prob uses it for when he's away and I would leave it alone... or join him! they like that too.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't know how you guys relationship is, but my SO && I are very open && honest. If it was me in that situation, I would just straight up ask him about it, not in a mean or accusatory way, but just be like "hey I was checking the stuff for disney world && this site _____ popped up on the recent history, what is it?" As long as you don't come at him like you already know the answer, then he shouldn't get defensive.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• id make something fun out of it...like joining....actually i do that with my DF sometimes
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I've dealt with this situation and I confront and it's kind of ironic someone mentioned fireproof because he continued occassionally to do so, he watched that movie with me and for some reason it sunk in and showed him how much pain it really caused me and that our marriage is worth more then that shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Thanks for the answers! Makes me not take my instinctual course of action. Maybe I should send a text to his phone and say, "Hi HOney... hope you're having fun with the boys. I'm watching your fun little site here and waiting for you to get home. Kisses!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i dunno how i would even interpret that message
    1. he thinks ur being sarcastic and ur mad
    2. he thinks u might be into it

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• THAT IS DUMB! DIVORCE COURT HERE WE COME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009