preterm labor signs?

im 25 weeks and i clean houses every once in awhile. I went to clean one this morning and started getting period like cramps in my lower stomach and lower back..they would last about 30-45 seconds then go away and come back a few minutes later..they got worse so i went home and laid down, it went away for the most part so i decided to clean my own house and struggled threw it because ithe pain started again and i felt alot of pressure in my lower stomach so i laid back down..ive stayed off my feet since..i dont have any infections, i was tested yesterday..
do you think this could be preterm labor signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be that or you could be dehydrated. It you have more then 5-6 and hour it is recommended you call your dr or go the the hospital.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• call ur ob or go to L&D, because thats how i felt since 16 weeks and it was contractions and im on meds now to stop them, im 29 weeks
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009