16 & Pregnant.. new mtv show...

There is a girl on there.. shes 38 weeks pregnant.. and shes quading...

Is that not weird???

Would you ever do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've heard a lot about this show.
    When is it on? i'd like to watch it sometime.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• its probably safe, i'd do it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:22 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• its on mtv right now.....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• SAFE?!?!?! She went into labor a few moments after beginning their ride. What person in their right mind would put their unborn baby in that kind of harm so close to it being born? That girl is exactly what the title implies: 16 & pregnant...oh but they forgot to add one last thing...CLUELESS!!! Now I'm not one of those people who haven't ridden an atv...They're awesome but I would NEVER go trail riding the way she did being 38wks pregnant.
    BeautifuLove

Answer by BeautifuLove at 1:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You have to remember she's only 16, she's still young and stupid! Her fiance thought he was being a good dad by getting his son's name tattooed on him! I'm so glad they're doing this show so it will scare the hell out of dumb little girls who don't want to be a geek by asking their bf's to put a condom on! WHERE A CONDOM!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I was shocked too... im sure its ok to RIDE a quad but what if you fell off or it tipped over or something, thats just scary.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I thought that was crazy too. They also didn't show her in labor or trying to nurse. None of the difficult stuff. Her mom practically raised the baby anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• all i can think about is......what the hell is quading????
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i was a freaked... when im driving down the road and its bumpy i cant handle it cuz it feels like too much on the baby =/ The dad in that episode was a total deadbeat... they survived the babys first year though... it makes me feel confident as a first mom that if they can do it then im gonna be GREAT!!!!!!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I hate that show... all it is doing is showing all these teenagers that its ok to have a baby. They don't show how hard it is. They make ever aspect look perfect. They should address alot of factors in it... I cant help it I hate it!
    hnfields

Answer by hnfields at 9:21 PM on Jun. 14, 2009