SUGGESTIONS LADIES......

ME AND MY BF ARE PLANNING TO GET MARRIED. WE ARE BOTH PAYING FOR IT. DUE TO OUR INCOME WE HAVE TO BUDGET. I TOLD HIM I WANTED A SMALL WEDDING AND ASKED WHAT DOES HE THINK. AND HE SAID HE DOESNT CARE. IT ON ME WHAT I WANTED TO DO. HE'S JUST READY TO GET MARRIED.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO.

GET MARRIED AT A COURTHOUSE BUT HAVE A BIG RECEPTION AND NICE HONEYMOON.

OR
HAVE A NICE WEDDING AND WAIT UNTIL LATER TO HAVE YOUR HONEYMOON.

I NEED SUGGESTIONS LADYS

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• courthouse with reception
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Courthouse, reception and honeymoon. A honeymoon is important.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• ummm maybe if u were part of a church and they would let you use the church for free and have reception there that could be great!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You can still have a small ceremony. We did our wedding and reception all for $3000. Our honeymoon was short... it was a gift from my aunt and uncle who own a cabin in the woods... 3 days in the middle of nowhere all to ourselves :)

Just budget well and you'll be fine :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• court and reception, that's what I did. I hear that some parks let you get married there for a small fee.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'd say court and reception, if you have kids, i'd take that into account because a honeymoon with a baby is not much of a honeymoon. If you have some one to watch the baby while your gone then go for it.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 7:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• you could aways do the honeymoon a little bit later like anywhere between 3 days later to a week later. lots of people are doing honey moos a little later these days.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If you are members of a church you could ask if you could have your wedding and reception at the church. My hubs and I were married in a small country church and had the reception in the basement. Alot of parks or outdoor facilities will do weddings, my nephew and wife got married outside at a park, they bought all the flowers that morning from a farmers market, they had the reception right there at the park and had a big picnic. It was quite a cool way to do it.
    I think you and your fiancee should decide what type of wedding is what you want, and would fit your budget.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2009