close shave on legs

i was wondering what any of you do to get a close shave on your legs? i shave in the am and in an hour there is stubble! is there any way around this? im so tired of being a prickly pear!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• skintimate and a disposable razor
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use an intuition and I shave standing in the shower without any kind of gel.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use schick quatro (how ever you spell it) and it works wonders! Also try to shave when your hot not cold because goose bumps make your hair rise, it's to help warm you up, so avoid being cold when shaving. And make sure to wipe the razor off after each stroke or you'll miss some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• This sounds so horrible, but don't shave for a couple days. My husband is in the military and he has to shave his face twice a day at least. But when he is on leave of any sort, he doesn't shave nearly as much and the hair doesn't grow nearly as fast. I'm very guilty of NOT shaving my legs b/c I hate doing it, so I don't really have a problem with it growing fast. :S Don't get me wrong, I am not all hairy and out there! LOL. I do shave if I wear shorts or dresses, etc. :)
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:03 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I use a man's razor, the one with 4 blades. It works better than any of the women's razors I've tried.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i use my usbands razor and then i put body oil on my legs they stay soft and i really dont have to shave everyday my legs stay smooth for like 3 days ,.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i use shick quatro mens razor and i use a sugar scrub to scrub my legs but before hand i soak them in warm water and then i rinse the sugar scrub off and then i use the quatro razor it works sooooo good. that helps but for me i have thick hair on my legs so naturally within a few hours my hair would grow back.. i tried Nair shower power cream (sensative skin) it worked great. its a lil expensive. i used it about 3 times and the bottle was empty. ever since using that shower power nair my hair for some reason comes back less thicker and i shave less often ! buy it and try it. it doesnt get evry single hair with the shower power put it makes your legs soft so u can shave when ur done
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• wax.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009