what does it feel like when the baby moves?

tell me what you felt, i'm 19 weeks

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• At first it felt like there was a tiny gas bubble, rolling in the same place over and over in my belly :p Later it felt like... well, like there was a little person living in me :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:56 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I first felt little pops in the belly. Later, as the baby moved more, it felt like a soft tumble in there-- kinda like those massage chairs on your back? It's the best way I could describe it.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 2:19 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• like a baby moving. Idk it doesn't really feel like anything i've felt before.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Butterflies. I felt like I had butterflies..so much so that when it happened it would tickle and I would just start laughing. I'm 21 weeks now and he actaully kicks and punches..does sumersaults. Its definately different w/ your first then your second. You tend to know exactly waht your feeling when you've already had one.
    Mommycakes06

Answer by Mommycakes06 at 8:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• For me it felt like a gas bubble in my lower abdomen. Then the more he moves it feels like tiny little knocks like he's saying hello <3
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 1:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• like some tiny thing is trying to come out of ur stomache
    preggyjackie21

Answer by preggyjackie21 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 14, 2009