I need some help please....

I have found out on e-mail that my DH has been communicating with this girl that I don't know for days...jsut about random basic stuff. except in a few messages he said that she was his fantasy?? Is he cheating? I have already confronted him about his addiction to porn and now this is just al ittle too close to home. she lives in our city...I don't know where he knows her from...I don't want to blow up about it. We have a 9 month old DD and I feel like our family is going to fall apart. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Confront him. It's the best option. You need him to come clean and there is probably something in the relationship that could be driving him away. I know that after each child, my husband and I went through rough patches and couldn't stand to be around each other some days, but it's something you have to be open about, talk through, and maybe even go to counseling for. Good luck to you!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 2:00 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• cut your internet
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I do alot of work through internet...lets be reasonable..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My first question would be where did he meet her? Then you need to go from there. It sounds like you need to confront him. Do your research first. Find out where he met her. Then confront him and ask him what he means by she's his fantasy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• whether he is cheating or not, him telling some other woman that SHE is his fantasy is just not acceptable. You 2 need to sit down && have a serious heart to heart or possibly some marriage counseling if you would like to try to make it work. Pretending that nothing is wrong is definitely not going to fix anything. hope everything works out for you...
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2009