Is he strong or normal?

My 10 month old son has been pulling himself up on to furniture and things for a while which is obviously normal but today he pull himself up to the computer desk and actually lifted his legs of the ground and was hanging there for a while and then almost did a chin up! (he was just trying to get to the keyboard lol!) Ive never seen a baby do that before. Is that normal for his age or is he just a little strong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• normal.

my girls were pulling themselves up onto things and doing 'chinups' too around that age.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• its normal...babies are strong...im telling you. I used to watch this baby who never wanted to be sat down so she would put her feet up and just hold it, and anybody who goes to a gym and does leg lifts knows how bad that hurts...but she would hold it as long as i tried to put her down...lol it was funny
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• All babies have great upperbody strength. They do lose some of it once they start walking, though, because they don't crawl as much.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I think normal... my 10 month old does the same thing.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2009