Prayers for Iran , What should America do? help them overthrow the crummy,crazy govt.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• GooOOOoOoOooOoOoOOoOooOOoOoooOOoOoOOoOOoOOooOOoOooooOOoOoOOOOooOOoOoooooOoOoOoOooooo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We should let them fight there own battles. They need to fight for their own freedom just like we did. If they need aid for their people then by all means help them, but some riots and civil unrest helps democracy.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 3:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Not a flipping thing. It's the government they elected..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:39 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I think it's going to be interesting what happens over there. According to reports I read, there was no possible way for "Ahmacrazyguy" to have won the election unless the voting was rigged (like THAT could ever happen...LOL sarcasm!)

So when THAT guy won, all Hell broke loose. The difference between us and them is they're a little more "rebellious" than us, and citizens and supporters of the guy who was supposed to have won and didn't, have no problem with taking things into their own hands. They may just start their OWN civil war over there. Will the US step in and bring order to that country? We'll see....
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We should leave them the hell alone. America is not the police of the world, and we need to stop acting like it.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 7:57 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• yes we should leave them alone and just "trust" they will do the right thing. Or at least that Isreal will. Obama has his plate full for sure with NK and Iran. They both will have to be dealt with. I do have to say as much as I don't like Obama as president I am glad its him and not SarahColbert
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• LOL Carpy. You're so cute.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 9:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I agree with Sarah.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 9:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I disagree with Sarah...always have....always will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

I second that. This is how democracy works folks. We've made some bad choices ourselves in the history of this country, and we need to let them make theirs, not rush in and save them.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 12:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2009