hey ladies,,,if you are asking a question that you want us to answer,,why are you hiding under the title of anonymous? What is that all about anyway?

beyondhopes

Asked by beyondhopes at 3:04 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They might be embarrassed about what they are asking? Or they don't want their friends to know.

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• They may feel more comfortable doing it anonymously. But really, who cares if they do or not.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The only issue I have with the anon button is the people who want to be little bitches && talk shit to other moms on here && then hide behind it. come on, if you're so perfect wouldn't you want everyone to know who you are??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I feel more comfortable asking anon or answering anon... i embarass easily and feel dumb a lot of the time... it's me knowing i can actually hide! I do not make rude comments, if I can't say anything nice, i don't type it at all!!! i guess it's just so i can feel like when I give an answer someone else doesn't agree with they won't "attack" me.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i dunno i only have used it to ask a question i was really embarased* about so thats maybe why others do it too. but i dont respond anonymously to instigate that freaking annoys me so much...its like i wanna see who u are damn it....show ur fu##ing face...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I NEVER used to use it, but now there is a girl on here that if i dont post anonymously, she talks mad crap about ANYTHING i say. She thinks i dont know its her because she does it under anonymous too, but i know it is her...

So i dont want to be attacked every time i ask a question on here, so i do it anonymously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I get that,,,,I just dont feel comfortable to answering a question from someone who is anonymous,,,Im responding to you,,,full name as I am in CM..I hope you would feel comfortable enough posting who you are to me,,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• its not you, its other people that will attack me ALL the time. anytime i ask a question, there are people that know my certain beliefs and will JUMP MY THROAT even if it has nothing to do with my question or answer.

i just dont want to be attacked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• that's really sad that you guys feel like you have to post anon. nothing towards you, but to the people attacking you... We are all mothers on here && no one should have to feel like they are less of a mother just because they believe differently than someone else. All these people that are attacking other people are pathetic && obviously have no self-esteem b/c they have to put other people down to feel good about themselves. it's really quite sad.....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sometimes, we're curious (I sometimes look at profiles, just because) and I'm sure the asker doesn't want thousands of moms looking at the questions to blow up their profile and chatterboxes with advice. Some moms get a lot of unwanted PMs. That makes sense to me.

If they're a troll however, I just don't understand it at all.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2009