Do you ever look over at your kid while they are asleep and they are in the weirdest position?

I just looked over and Alex looks a frozen mime! lol! He looks like Vanna White on the Wheel of Fortune presenting a prize. Other times he looks like he is holding something in his arms. What is the funniest position or pose you have found your kid in?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my youngest sleeps with his arms straight up in the air, like a mummy coming out of a coffin. One arm is braced by the crib bumper, the other just sitting there. First time I saw it I freaked out, thinking he had a heart attack and froze in that position! Sometimes he sleeps on his stomach with his feet hooked over the crib bumper.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:28 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My son sleeps in the weirdest positions it looks painful but he must love it lol

MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• LOL the funniest position was when my daughter was NOT in her bed. For some reason, she liked to sleep on the TILE floor...? Don't ask why. I have no idea... Anyway, one night I went to go move her into her bed, and she was sleeping face down, with her knees on the floor. Butt up. I think her arms were underneath her. Not being crushed though, because of the triangular space underneath her. I was like WTF? I have a pic of it. I couldn't resist. Haha
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:16 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes, both of my kids sleep with their butts up in the air looking like little turtles. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:08 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• When he was smaller,my son fell asleep sitting up against the wall!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 14, 2009