do you get jealous when

do you get jealous if you see your husband/boyfriend is looking at other women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I joke around with him a lot but i cant deny beauty no matter who it is, man or woman, so if he wants to look ill look to to make sure she's actually cute, and if she is i usually will say something like, "wow, thats a really beautiful woman." and he'll be like yeah she's cute
    and i'll be like "alright u've had ur look now back to focus please"

LOL but that rarely happens cuz my fiance is really picky and as long as its just looking I dont need to get jealous
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:23 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No. I have not had any jealousy issues with my Dh. I use to with other boyfriends I have had. But not him. I look at other guys. So oh well you know lol. Its not him I wouldn't trust anyhow its the women. And it would make me mad if he or(she) acted on something. Not looking tho. Its human nature.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• of course I have, and I really don't believe a woman when shes says she hasn't. I am way better then I use to be... I guess I just don't give a shit anymore... I'm in my on little world and don't pay much attention to what my hubby is looking at anymore.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't mine him looking! We both look. But it's when she looks back that i get jealous!!! Otherwise it's just looking and agreeing on what we think (which really doesn't matter anyways) it's just something to talk about or a way for him to say "see, you need to gain more weight! she's healthy looking."
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:45 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't mind looking, heck I look too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I don't get jealous, b/c I usually don't know he's looking. He's very respectful, and he's very discreet when he looks. I try to do the same when I look. He's just that kind of guy, but he also knows that I have some trust issues thanks to my ex, and he's very careful to make sure he doesn't give me any kind of reason to not trust him. But, trust issues aside, I don't have a problem with him looking, b/c all it is is looking. If he's not looking at a woman on the street, he'll see a woman on TV, or in a movie. I can't stop him from seeing other women somewhere, so I just have to believe that he loves me enough that all he will do is look. I think a lot of it boils down to trust: either you trust him or you don't, and if you don't, you need to figure out why you don't and if it is fixable.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Looking is fine. It's even normal. But oogling isn't not okay. Luckily my husband doesn't oogle other women in front of me.

We joke a lot about stuff. He'll say "wow, that's beautiful" and I'll say "what, the girl?" and he goes "what girl? The CAR." LOL
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• not really, not any more anyways I use to when we were just going out . But then again it wasn't him who did the looking it was like lucasmama08 said it was the other girls that were flirting with him.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:21 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I get jealous when he looks at other girls, because I don't like my body. I also get jealous when he hangs out with other girls because he left me for someone else before so why wouldn't he do it again?
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 9:48 AM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No. i appreciate a gorgeous man just as much as he appreciates a gorgeous woman. If I had insecurities about how I looked I'd do something to change it. Not blame other women for looking better then me.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 14, 2009